Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Deepest thoughts and doodles

I bought a pocket sized Moleskin notebook today. I don't really know why other than I have always liked blank books and the promise of putting ideas and sketches to paper. I'm not a writer and certainly no artist but I figure if I carry it, at least my glimmers of intelligence will get recorded. It's a place where I can write my feelings, my dreams and hopes, and my disappointments. There's plenty of everything if I really set my mind to it. It will be completely private (not that anyone reads this) and I can say what I won't put online, even in a private journal. I'm not one for publishing every detail of my life anyway. Maybe if I write and then read what I wrote, I'll understand myself better, and either find that I'm normal, or, I really am a son of a bitch.

2 comments:

  1. Have you written in your moleskin notebook yet? I too like the promise of putting thoughts down and giving life to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have written in it some but it requires a certain amount of discipline :-) Sorry I didn't know there was a comment here :-)

    ReplyDelete